Volunteer with us!
Our current volunteer opportunities include:
Assist with general clerical work, including answering the phone, data entry, copying, collating, and preparing supplies for public events (outreach or special events).
Staff events, exhibitions, and/or presentations.
For outreach, volunteers will staff booths at local fairs/events with information on our many programs and services.
Take PCA NV literature to public sites and community events
Pinwheels for Prevention Campaign
1. Give presentations within the community on ways to get involved in our statewide public awareness campaign, Pinwheels for Prevention
2. Distribute Pinwheels as need to local communities and help organize and provide support for Pinwheels for Prevention events around the state.
Children's Week at the Legislature
1. Assist in the overall coordination of events, such as securing transportation, hotel rooms, and food
2. Creating materials for distribution or onsite signage for event
Track state and federal legislation and/or research specific issues and draft summary reports. Volunteers also assist with planning, logistics, scheduling and arrangements for our annual legislative conference.
Plan and execute events, solicit donors, and research grant opportunities.
Finalize any registration information, compile materials for participants, and staff conference functions
Step Up for Kids Campaign
1. Assist in the overall coordination of events
2. Creating materials for distribution as well as signage for event
1. Coordinate all volunteer activity to ensure there are an appropriate number of volunteers assisting in any of the functions listed above
2. Ensure volunteers adhere to the guidelines, policies and procedures set forth in the PCANV Volunteer Handbook
Add/remove content to website using Adobe Dreamweaver
Please take a few minutes to let us know how you would like to be involved.
Thank you for your commitment to Nevada's Children. We look forward to working with you!